10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace

10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace

B. inggris buat besok

buatlah deskriptif teks judul my brother​

buat besok

buatlah deskriptif teks judul my brother​

Jawaban:

I have a brother. He is very good at me. His name is Riski Kurniawan. As generally a brother, my brother and I almost look similar. We both have curly and short hair. My brother also has the same nose with me. However, although, my brother and I look similar, I had a bit of differences. He has a white color while I have brown skin color. My brother is about 50 cm higher than me. His height is approximately 170 cm. The difference of our age is little. He is 23 years old while I am 20 years old. Perhaps that makes us closes one another.

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah ya >_<

[answer.2.content]